Friday, February 22, 2013

Breakthrough

It seems as if I have been hit by a bus and flattened. I need to to breathe and live. I need the God of breakthrough.  Is it to much to ask that I see a light before the end of the tunnel.  I really dont know how much more I have to give. What's a girl supposed to do? Should I command my day, declare that I am a daughter of God , and rebuke Satan.  This battle could never be fought in my own strength but it must be fought with courage.  This is how  I know that I need The God of breakthrough because there cannot be a victory in this if he does not move. I have had battles but this is the biggest I have had to engage. Could it be that I am on the cusp of my biggest breakthrough?  Could it be beauty for ashes?  Oh my light for tbe darkness!  Hope arise! I am alive.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a Monday thing. Hang in there Tuesday will be along soon.

    ReplyDelete