Sunday, February 27, 2011

God Loves Single Moms

Being a single mom can be a difficult task. Some of the issues alone make you feel like pulling your hair out. That's the way i felt for a very long time. Society will throw words out like: failure, bondage average, weak, disadvantaged and  never. Over a period of times when we hear things like this we begin to believe them.when i became a single mom i did not feel that i could do it alone. I an so thankful that I began a relationship with the Lord when my Boys were one and two years old. My life changed in so many ways. Here are five lessons that i learned about being a single mom.
1)  God really does love me.
I did not feel like i was worthy of love. no matter how we came to be a single parent God will accept us and direct us if we allow him to.
2 ) What society was saying about me being a single parent did not matter.
when i picked up God's Holy word and began to read the promises that he had made my thinking changed.
3)  We must be careful about the words we speak over our children and our situation.
the words we speak have power to kill or destroy. part of having faith is speaking what The Word says and
not how i feel.
4)  God really is provider and husband.
God Has been really faithful in providing the things my children and i need. God has never let us down and he will not let you down either.
5) I can trust God to do what his word says.
Anytime i have not seen the word work for me is because i disobeyed God . It is very important to obey God.
Single Moms God is faithful. I know we have lots of hurt and the pain can feel like it is unbearable. If we turn to god and cry out to him he will deliver us. Their is nothing that we can do to make God stop loving us. He really does have a plan for us and for our children. The Best thing that we can do is to fully accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and Rest In Him .He will take care of us. We must believe and surrender. When we do it will be so much easier.

With Love
  • Shuana Searcy

No comments:

Post a Comment