Sunday, February 27, 2011

Prayer For Single Moms

Heavenly father I lift myself and my children up to you. I don't know the way I should go but you do. Help me to renew my mind according to your word. I give you every emotional and mental wound that I am holding on to (name Them). Father I chose to forgive(name) I know in my own strength i am not able. Help me to have a love for you, your word and your people. I close every door that I have opened to the enemy, I break generational patterns of (name Them) I apply your blood to them now. I will walk after you and teach my children your ways. I choose this day to serve you with my whole heart. I will live according to the principles that you have established for me and my family. Lord protect my children from evil influence. Close every door that's not of you. Bring them friends who will be great influences. Bring adults who will speak into (name child or children) life. Heal wounds in my children that I don't know about. bring peace and comfort to every single mom now. I thank you now for being husband, father, comforter,protector and my life. I pray In your name Jesus
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment